"Place des conferences", presented by Urban Barn
Conferences keynoted by specialists, bloggers and celebrities will enable you to gather tips, tricks of the trade, new ideas and pertinent advice for your decoration and renovations.
Want a little glimpse? Come over to meet and listen to the following keynote speakers, just to mention these three:
- Karyne Beauregard, President of and designer at Entre 4 Murs, who will delve into the current decorative design trends, provide you with 10 tips and tricks for a perfect kitchen, or also advise you on the “Must Haves” in bathroom design, planning and features.
- Ismérie Anglade is a Transient Design Creator and Blogger. She will talk about “Do It Yourself” trends and how to add a touch of personality to your Great Indoors.
- Carolane Stratis, a TPL Moms Blogger, has just bought her first house.She will tell all…
A "Happy Hour Cocktail" will be hosted by the École du Bar de Montréal, from 5 to 7 P.M. on weekdays (Monday, March 13; Tuesday, March 14; Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17).
They will have you discover the origins of, learn how to make, and finally taste three different cocktails:
- Old Boulevard
- Classic Daiquiri
- Mai Tai
Up to you to concoct them later on at HOME for your friends!
Winter is winding down... Smells like summer at the BBQ Terrace!
- Get ready to meet, rub shoulders with and follow advice from Antoine Sicotte on Saturdays and Sundays!
- The École du Bar de Montréal will unveil and show you how to make a few nifty cocktails to try out as part of your BBQ, such as the Dark'n Stormy or the Paloma Cheat...
For every house, apartment or condo, there is a kitchen!
The École des métiers de la restauration et du tourisme de Montréal
spices up your kitchen!
- Monday to Friday from 2 pm to 5 pm
- Saturdays from 12 pm to 7 pm
- Sundays from 12 pm to 4 pm
Come and taste the delectable dishes they will prepare!
The detailed schedule will soon be available.
JURA welcomes you and shows you how to create coffee-based cocktails using their magnificent coffee machines!
The École du bar de Montréal
will host the session and teach you how to make these off-beaten-track cocktails:
See you at booth #1671 on Saturdays and Sundays!
On weekdays, their renowned barista will produce beautiful drawings in your coffee!